Rules and general information
You must report to the meeting point at the agreed times. If you are delayed please contact the owner.
You can buy a fishing permit from Amsterdam and Weespse for the third rod and night permit at the local fishing tackle shop.
The bridges are closed on
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Chalet comes with a boat and mooring in the nearest harbor (500 meters)
Please note if you have booked in the months of July / August, there is more recreation on the water, take enough top lead with you and take into account that you do this in the morning or evening when sailing out.
– Vinkeveense Plassen belongs to public water. But it is expected that the fishermen behave responsibly with the fish. No Kill Policy.
– 3 rods are allowed for the carp angler
– Fishing rods may not be left unattended when the lines are in the water.
– Use good strong hooks.
– No benthooks
– Make sure that the fish can free itself at all times in the event of a line break and only continue to swim with the rig. – The unhooking and weighing mat landing net must be brought along and must be able to hold a fish large / heavier than 40 pounds / 20 kg.
– The landing net must be a minimum of 42 inches / 108 cm.
– The fish may be lowered / stored for a maximum of 1 hour. This is to allow the fish to rest and release. Or to take photos after bagging / storing. However, this will not be
recommended because the fish is more active after lowering / storing and is therefore more difficult to hold for shooting.
– Bait boats may be used.
– Use may be made of a boat incl. Petrol engine or electric motor
– You must have a life jacket on in the boat at all times.
– The use of a boat is at your own risk at all times!
– Just as you enjoy nature and the environment, the people after you want that too. That is why all waste must be cleaned up, this money also for cigarettes etc.
– Barbecue on legs may be used. (waste must be put in garbage bags and cleaned up yourself) – If rules have changed in the meantime of your booking, you will be informed by the manager upon arrival
For the Vinkeveense Plassen we advise not to use small bait when fishing for carp. This is to keep the schools of bream off the feeding spot. It is also advisable to fish with tiger nuts and / or heat shrink tubing that goes around your hookbaits against the lobsters.
Each island / site has its own luxury facilities.
You may bring your pet, however, it must be on a leash at all times and clean up your pet’s faeces.
Respect your environment and other fishermen, so no unnecessary noise from radios etc.
No visitors are allowed outside of the people who have been registered.
The use of garbage bags is mandatory and you must take these with you when you go home.
Leave no waste behind, butts and old fishing line are also part of this, neatly put everything in the garbage bag.
Use the toilet, toilet available for your needs. (bring your own toilet paper)
After using this you are kindly but urged to leave everything clean.
It is forbidden to have fire on the ground
Damaging trees and plants is strictly prohibited.
Free-roaming animals should be left alone.
Persons causing damage to property can be held liable for this and the deposit will be withheld.
We recommend the use of a boat for fishing vinkeveen.
On all waters that Angling Escapes mediates you are obliged to bring First Aid and to treat the carp with it.
Neither the manager nor Angling Escapesis is liable for loss and / or theft of goods or accidents and / or physical injury. Both the manager / owners of the water and the Angling Escapes cannot be held responsible for damage or loss of your belongings.
Important, make sure you have a travel and cancellation insurance policy.
If the above rules are not respected, the owner may force you to leave the site at any time without any refund of the travel sum.
Useful addresses in the vicinity of Vinkeveen
Hospital: Academic medical center Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam-Zuidoost 020 566 9111
Supermarket: Albert Hein, Herenweg 71, 3645 DG Vinkeveen
Restaurant: Bar & Bistro De Haven, Herenweg 276 3645 DX Vinkeveen
Fishing shop: Vinkeveen, Herenweg 237, 3645 DG Vinkeveen
|Rules Vinkeveen – Campingpod XL, Netherlands|
Why book with Angling Escapes?Safe and trustworthy
Pay directly via various payment methods
Wide choice of paylakes
4.6 out of 5 stars on Google Google
4.5 out of 5 stars on Facebook Facebook
Arranged in 3 simple steps!
1. Select arrival and departure
2. Enter your information
3. Confirmation and payment