Rules and general information
Note that night fishing is not officially allowed from the house but is tolerated. There is a possible fine for this, so be careful with the use of head torches.
– Open fire is prohibited. (strictly prohibited in summer!)
– On arrival, check with Heiko Pahlke whether the inventory is correct.
– Please note that the islands are protected areas, do not go here, these fines amount to € 6000, –
• The caravan is powered by solar panels. Be economical with your electricity use. Air conditioners, fans, stove, coffee machine are prohibited.
• Cooking and showering are done by means of gas bottles. If this is finished, report this to the owner.
• Owner owns dogs, do not feed these dogs.
• Bringing dogs is not allowed.
• Leave nature as it is. Do not demolish trees or shrubs.
• You must bring your own garbage for disposal. There are several gathering places for this.
• Leave everything clean.
At the designated parking space at the caravan
Outdoor kitchen (incl.pans, plates, cutlery for 4 people)
Barbecue (prohibited in summer)
TV (Spanish TV channels)
Tip: Bring an anti-mosquito spray in the high season!
On all waters that Angling Escapes mediates you are obliged to bring First Aid / Carp Care and treat the carp with it.
Neither the manager, the owner nor Angling Escapes is liable for loss and / or theft of goods or accidents and / or physical injury. Both the manager / owners of the water and Angling Escapes cannot be held responsible for damage or loss of your belongings.
Important, make sure you have a travel and cancellation insurance policy.
If the above rules are not respected, the owner may force you to leave the site at any time without any refund of the travel sum.
We at the Angling Escapes and the site manager wish you a very good catch and hope you enjoy your stay.
Useful addresses in the area of la caravana de Pesca
Hospital: Av. Pablo Naranjo Porras, s/n, 10003 Cáceres, Spanje
Doctor: Plaza San Sebastián, 0, 06740 Orellana la Vieja, Badajoz, Spanje
Pharmacy: Plaza España, 06740 Orellana la Vieja, Badajoz, Spanje
Supermarket: PG. INDUSTRIAL (PARCELAS) 19-20, 06740 Orellana la Vieja, Badajoz, Spanje
Restaurant: 06750 Orellana de la Sierra, Badajoz, Spanje
Restaurant: Camino Piscifactoría, 2, 06740 Orellana la Vieja, Badajoz, Spanje
|Rules La Caravana de la Pesca, Spain|
Why book with Angling Escapes?Safe and trustworthy
Pay directly via various payment methods
Wide choice of paylakes
4.6 out of 5 stars on Google Google
4.5 out of 5 stars on Facebook Facebook
Arranged in 3 simple steps!
1. Select arrival and departure
2. Enter your information
3. Confirmation and payment