Rules and general information
You must report to the administrator at the following times.
If you are delayed, please contact the owner by phone.
Week is from Saturday 3:00 pm to Saturday 10:00 am (7 nights)
– To prevent possible transmission of viruses and other germs, it is mandatory to disinfect the unhooking mat and landing net before you start fishing. Even when all things are properly dried, there is no danger.
– 3 rods are allowed per angler.
– Fishing rods may not be left unattended when the lines are in the water (not even when using a shower or toilet).
– Only straight stem micro barb hooks may be used, no benthooks
– No fixed weight system, only free running systems are allowed.
– Make sure that the fish can free itself at all times if the line breaks.
– Nylon must have a minimum breaking strength of 12 or 15 lb and the last 30 centimeters must be tubed.
– The landing net must be a minimum of 42 inches / 108 cm.
– Unhooking mats must be used.
– Wet the landing net and unhooking mat before using it.
– The fish may not be kept in a weighing bag / weightsling or storage bag.
– Always use the weighing bag / weightsling to move the fish.
– Keep the fish wet while shooting.
– Bait boats and boats allowed. This entirely at your own risk, polyester boat available on location.
– Barbecue on legs may be used. (waste should be put in garbage bags.)
– No peanuts or nuts, not even tiger nuts or beans. Feeding well-cooked hemp is allowed.
– If rules have changed in the meantime of your booking, you will be informed by the manager upon arrival
– Lobsters may be present on Tournesol. Special heat shrink tubing is available for this.
Duvets, bed linen, pillows, refrigerator with freezer compartment, coffee maker, oven, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, kitchen utensils, cleaning utensils, garden furniture, wood, stove, television, internet. You need to bring your own bath towels.
– Waste must be separated.
– Pets are allowed, provided they are kept on a leash and you must clean up the faeces.
– Smoking is not allowed in the accommodations.
– Respect your environment, so no unnecessary noise from radios etc.
– Children under 15 are not allowed to fish unaccompanied.
– Do not leave any waste, butts and old line are also part of this, neatly put everything in the garbage bag.
– It is forbidden to have fire on the ground
– Damaging trees and plants is strictly prohibited.
– Free-roaming animals should be left alone.
– Persons who cause damage to property can be held liable for this.
Fish caught remains the property of the reserved location and must be handled with the utmost care
to be NO KILL.
– Please respect the nature around you.
Sights and active recreation
There is a go-kart track just 3 km away. Karting cars available for hire, a wonderful day trip for the whole family. At 10 km a surprising park, climbing among trees like monkeys, 9 meters above the ground, of course with the help of a safety harness, as well as a lake for swimming and playground for the young children. Why not a 12 km railroad excursion, a dream ride! It will take you through the beautiful nature of the French countryside, REALLY A MUST !!
Or a visit to the local zoo, only 20 km from your residence. Parc du Reynou
At about 45 km there is a lake for water skiing, suitable for beginners and advanced skiers. Lessons available for children.
Oradour-sur-Glane – The original population was destroyed on June 10, 1944 when 642 residents, including women and children, were murdered by the German Waffen-SS.
Recreation, swimming …
Etang Saint-Fortunat – Flavignac
Lac Plaisance – Saint-Hilaire-les-Places
Church of Saint-Priest-la-Feuille
The dolmen de la Feuille
The road to Compostela – Via Lemovicensis
Bike Rail on old railway
Paintball / lazer in full nature
Trail Aventure Espace Hermeline (tree climbing)
Tip: Bring an anti-mosquito spray in the high season!
On all waters that Angling Ecapes you are obliged to bring First Aid / Carp Care and to treat the carp with it.
Neither the manager, the owner nor Angling Ecapes is liable for loss and / or theft of goods or accidents and / or physical injury. Both the manager / owners of the water and Angling Ecapes cannot be held responsible for damage or loss of your belongings.
Important, make sure you have a travel and cancellation insurance policy.
If the above rules are not respected, the owner may force you to leave the site at any time without any refund of the travel sum.
|Rules Tournesol, France|
Why book with Angling Escapes?Safe and trustworthy
Pay directly via various payment methods
Wide choice of paylakes
4.6 out of 5 stars on Google Google
4.5 out of 5 stars on Facebook Facebook
Arranged in 3 simple steps!
1. Select arrival and departure
2. Enter your information
3. Confirmation and payment