– ARTICLE 01 Definitions
– ARTICLE 02 The assignment in general
– ARTICLE 03 The reservation order
– ARTICLE 04 Payments
– ARTICLE 05 Liability
– ARTICLE 06 Documents
– ARTICLE 07 Interest and collection costs
– Contact details
Article 01 Definitions
1. The assignment:
The assignment concerns the agreement between the traveler and De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes, whereby De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes undertakes to provide services to the traveler in the field of fishing and related trips, in the broadest sense of the word.
2. De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes:
The person who advises, informs and mediates in the conduct of his business in the formation of agreements in the field of travel.
3. Service provider:
The carrier, accommodation provider, De Vissende Hollander and / or other service providers in the field of travel, in the broadest sense of the word, with whom the traveler enters into an agreement and who is responsible for the execution of the service in compliance with the applicable conditions.
a. The client (applicant), or
b. The person on whose behalf De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes performed services which have been accepted by the client.
Article 02 The assignment in general
The content of the assignment may consist of, among other things, informing and advising the traveler, as well as reserving the services he wishes for the traveler.
2. The client is bound to the agreement towards De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes and service provider after the assignment has been given, irrespective of whether a confirmation is given immediately. If a fee is due for a service fromDe Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes,De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes will announce this in advance.
3. The (assignment) confirmation will generally be sent to the client within one to seven working days, in which case this confirmation will serve as evidence for the agreement described in the confirmation.
4. The Client has the possibility to submit a written objection within three working days after receipt of the order confirmation, if it is of the opinion that the agreed upon has not been correctly stated on the confirmation. Failing this, the confirmation will serve as proof of the existence and content of the agreement. All this is without prejudice to the possibility for the client to provide evidence to the contrary. Also in case the order confirmation is sent later than mentioned above by De Vissende Hollander, the client can submit a written objection within three working days of receipt.
5. The client is fully liable towards De Vissende Hollander and towards the service provider for the obligations arising from the service provided by De Vissende Hollander. The other passengers are responsible for their part.
Article 03 The reservation order
1. The client will provide De Vissde Hollander with the information necessary for the conclusion of the agreement and its implementation regarding himself and the (possible) other traveler (s).
2. The prices of reserved services may be changed in accordance with the terms and conditions ofDe Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes. These changes will be passed on as soon as possible and will be passed on.
3. Any cancellations or changes to the assignment (s) can only take place on weekdays and only at the request of the client. If, at the request of the client, a cancellation occurs, or changes are made to the reservations already made, the associated costs will be charged. In addition to the cancellation or alteration costs charged by the service provider, these may also be the costs incurred by De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes in order to effect the cancellation or change.
4. All communications from De Vissende Hollander or service provider will only be addressed to the client.
Article 04 Payments
1. The amounts due must be paid to De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes within the time limit specified byDe Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes.De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes is authorized, if necessary, to collect the amounts owed in the name and on behalf of the relevant service provider (s).
2. The Fishing Dutchman will, when issuing the assignment (s), demand a deposit equal to 50% of the total agreed travel sum (unless otherwise agreed).
3. The remainder of the amount due must be received by De Vissende Hollander no later than on the date mentioned in the confirmation or invoice. In case of possible deviations between confirmation and invoice the confirmation applies.
4. If the payment is not made or does not take place on time, the traveler is in default, De Vissende Hollander then has the right to charge the costs as referred to in Article 3.3 or to set off the deposit (s) received.
5. Any refunds will only be made to the client.
Article 05 Liability
1. De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes will observe the care of a good contractor in his work.
2. IfDe Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes provides services (including advice / information) that lead to the creation of a package travel contract to which the conditions apply, only these conditions apply, also insofar as it concerns the liability ofDe Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes . The responsibility for the settlement of complaints about the services provided byDe Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes in that case rests withDe Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes
3. The conditions also apply ifDe Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes is to be regarded under Dutch law as De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes , for example if he sells a package tour from a foreign provider.
4. Without prejudice to the foregoing, De Vissende Hollander does not accept liability for actions and / or omissions of the service provider (s) involved, nor for the correctness of the information provided by this service provider (s). De Vissende Hollander bears no responsibility for photo brochures and other information material, insofar as it is issued under the responsibility of third parties.
5. Insofar as De Vissende Hollander himself imputably fails and the traveler suffers damage (including damage due to lost travel), the liability is limited to a maximum of 25% of the invoiced services.
6. The liability for damage to which the traveler is insured (eg by means of the conclusion of a travel and / or cancellation insurance or health insurance), as well as liability for damage suffered by the traveler in the context of the exercise of a profession or business (including damage due to missing connections or not arriving at the destination in time) are excluded.
7. The Fishing Dutchman is not responsible for any commitments of his staff and / or third parties, whereby there is a clear deviation from the conditions stated in these conditions or in the conditions of the responsible service provider, unless such commitments are subsequently confirmed in writing.
8. The exclusions and limitations of liability included in this article also apply to the personnel of De Vissende Hollander and / or the third parties engaged by them.
Article 06 Documents
1. The passenger must ensure that he / she is in possession of the necessary documents, such as a valid passport, any visa required, proof of vaccinations and vaccinations, as well as the required vouchers.
2. The Fishing Dutchman will provide general information regarding passports, visas and any formalities in the health field at the time of the assignment.
3. The traveler himself will obtain the necessary additional information from the relevant authorities and also check in advance whether this information is still correct.
Article 07 Interest and collection costs
1. The passenger who is in default shall owe statutory interest unless the conditions of the relevant service provider prescribe a higher interest rate.
2. The traveler is also obliged to reimburse extrajudicial costs incurred by De Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes for the collection of the claim. This amount is equal to 15% of the amount claimed, with a minimum of € 60, – unless this amount takes account of the collection activities, is unfair.
Article 08 Disputes
1. Dutch law applies to all disputes betweenDe Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes and the traveler. Only a Dutch judge is authorized to take cognizance of these disputes.
2. Complaints about reservation.
Complaints about a reservation made byDe Vissende Hollander / Angling Escapes can be submitted in writing to De Vissende Hollander up to three days after the end of the reserved service or, if the trip has not taken place until one month after the original departure date mentioned in the travel documents.
3. Complaints about advice and information.
Complaints about advice and information provided by De Vissende Hollander must, within one month after the traveler has taken cognizance of the facts to which the complaint relates, but in any case within one year of the advice or provided information, in writing and motivated by De Vissende Hollander submitted.
4. The traveler has the right to apply to the competent court.
5. Any claim shall expire one year after the end of the reserved service or if the trip has not taken place one year after the original departure date. The right of claim also expires if the complaint relates to the service provided by De Vissende Hollander one year after this service.
Participation in events organized by De Vissende Hollander is at all times at your own risk.
De Vissende Hollander will take over its obligations vis-à-vis the traveler, in a binding advice imposed by the subdistrict court, unless the binding opinion is submitted to the judge for review within two months of the date of the recommendation. For the application of this guarantee it is required that the traveler makes a written appeal.
When you make a reservation, your e-mail address will be added to our newsletter system. If you do not want to receive it, you can easily unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you do not agree with this. Then we will write you out immediately.
Contact details Headquarters:
De Vissende Hollander
9079 LH Sint Jacobiparochie
+31 (0) 518 419995
E-mail address: email@example.com
CoC number: 60788410
VAT identification number: NL128778957B02