Rules and general information
Make sure you arrive on the below times (european time), if you are delayed please contact the owner.
Week friday 14:00 till friday 11:00
Midweek monday 14:00 friday 11:00 Weekend friday 14:00 uur till monday 11:00
– On location: Landingnet, unhookingmat, scale, weightsling.
– Deposit payment of €150,- in cash on location
– 2 rods pro angler allowed (with a maximum of 6 carprods)
– All anglers must be within 20 meters of their rods whilst lines are in the water. Take the lines in when you use the toilet or shower.
– We recommend hooks to be no larger than size 4 and no smaller than size 10. All hooks are to be micro-barbed hooks.
– No benthooks
– No Fixed Rigs or Death Rigs of any description (Semi Fixed Rigs must come apart easily).
– Lead Core and Leaders are forbidden
– Braid and Hybrid line are not permitted as main line, i.e. Fireline. Braid may be used as hook length material.
– Sacking or retaining of any fish is not permitted under any circumstances. All fish are catch and release after weighing/photo process
– Keep the fish wet while taking pictures.
– Markers or H-markers are forbidden.
– Baitboats are allowed.
– On location there is a metal boat you may use. Please note that attaching an electromotor is difficult. However you MUST wear a Lifevest at all times during use of the boat.
– Barbecue on legs is allowed. (waste must be placed in garbage bags.)
– No Tigernuts and Peanuts.
– It is forbidden to prepare bait in the accommodation.
– Carp Care/ First Aid ( you are obligated to use this product to treat the carp. You can buy this on location in cash)
General fishing rules
– The use of a keepnet is prohibited.
– Fishing with life bait is forbidden.
– Per fishing rod you may only use a single hook, so dredges or similar are forbidden. – There should not be fed more than 5 kg per day.
– colour bait for magots or similair are forbidden
Cars are only allowed in the designated areas. Driving around the property is not permitted.
Shower, toilet, european electric, kitchen, refrigerator , TV, bedding, pillows, coffee maker, microwave, kitchen utensils, cleaning utensils, stove.
You need to bring your own towels and/or blankets, sleeping bags.
– The owner will check together with you the site and / or the accommodation on cleanliness and inventory.
– No smoking and no use of candles in the accommodation.
– It is forbidden to bring mattresses from the accommodation and use it outside.
– You should check the site and the accommodation at departure and leave it clean and undamaged, this will be checked together with the owner.
– In the evening after 22:00 o clock and in the the morning until 08:00 we keep a silence, so music and noise, etc. is prohibited during the hours listed above.
– Children under the 15 year must be atented by an adult.
– You have to clean your own garbage this includes sigarette buds.
– If you go to the toilet, use the toilet provided.(to avoid problems, always bring toilet paper with you) Please leave the venue nice and clean so the next person can enjoy his stay to. – Swimming is not allowed
– Open fire is not allowed.
– Leave the trees and plants as they are.
– Don’t feed any wildlife.
– The fish are property of the owner. You may NOT KILL the fish. Please angel with care! And respect the venue.
– Should any rules have changed in the meantime of your booking than you will be informed on arrival by the the owner
On all the venues that Angling Escapes mediates you are required to take first aid/Carp Care with you and treat the carp with this.
The owner or Angling Escapes can not be held responisble for damage, loss and/ or theft of goods or accidents and/or injuries.
If you do not observe the owner his rules he may ask you to leave the premises. Angling Escapes will not be responsible for the withdrawal of your booking by the owner and will not refund your payment or deposit.
Angling Escapes reserves the right to, after violation of the rules, to refuse further business with the offender.
Importantly, make sure your travel and cancellation insurrance policy applies.
Useful addresses in the carp dream area
Hospital: Bernhoven Nistelrodeseweg 10, 5406 PT, Uden 0031 (0) 413 404 040
Supermarket: Albert Hein Hoofschestraat 2, 5361 EV Grave
Supermarket: EMTE Schutsboomstraat 3, 5374 CA Schaijk
|Rules CarpDream, Netherlands|
Why book with Angling Escapes?Safe and trustworthy
Pay directly via various payment methods
Wide choice of paylakes
4.6 out of 5 stars on Google Google
4.5 out of 5 stars on Facebook Facebook
Arranged in 3 simple steps!
1. Select arrival and departure
2. Enter your information
3. Confirmation and payment